K-sample Anderson-Darling test

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: K-sample Anderson-Darling test
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:56:03 -0500

On 29-Nov-2007, Eric Chassande-Mottin wrote:

| I have sent this message to the octave-sources mailing list twice yesterday
| but somehow the two copies haven't gone through. I send it one more time
| with a copy to help-octave.

The sources list is for posting source code only, but we used to have
a fair number of people starting discussions there or sending requests
to the list asking about how to get the Octave source code, etc.  So
it is fully moderated.  Your message should have been posted
eventually.

In any case, I think Octave Forge is a better place than the sources
list for people to contribute code.

jwe