Re: line function

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: line function
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 19:36:06 -0500

Milan,

For Octave, the line() function is part of the plot package.

http://octave.sourceforge.net/doc/plot.html#Lineplots

Please follow up if you need more info.

Ben

On Nov 24, 2007, at 3:28 PM, milan wrote:

Hi,

I'm using Octave as a replacement of Matlab. I draw the frequency
characteristics of filters and therefore I need the line function, but
experience issues using it. Here's the error I get when execute line ():

"octave:1> line(x8,y8);
error: `line' undefined near line 1 column 1"

I have both the stable and unstable versions, and the result is the
same. As long as it is a built-in function, I cannot find the code for
it and declare it myself. Please, help me finish my homework :)

Best regards,
Milan