Re: MPI for Octave

From: SPilot
Subject: Re: MPI for Octave
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:09:41 -0500

Thanks David, that worked.

             David Bateman
             <address@hidden
             torola.com>                                                To
                                       address@hidden
             11/23/2007 11:01                                           cc
             AM                        address@hidden,
                                       address@hidden
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: MPI for Octave

address@hidden wrote:
> David,
>
> The site doesn't seem to be around anymore?  Anyone have MBIT?
>
> Steve

That I seriously doubt... I just visited it and the site exists.. Check
the google cache if  you can't get to the site for some reason.. For me
the google cache link was

http://64.233.167.104
/search?q=cache:R-6_Ha-iD3QJ:atc.ugr.es/javier-bin/mpitb+mpitb+octave&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

D.

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary