Re: gui for octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: gui for octave
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 22:48:24 +0900 (JST)

Hello everyone

This is Tatsuro writing.

http://www.geocities.jp/tmoctwin/

http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows

I have introduced QtOctave (Qt based GUI frontend of Octave 2.9.xx) Portable,
which is is a compiled
version of QtOctave for Windows 32bits, in the above page.

In http://www.geocities.jp/tmoctwin/, I mirrored the binary.

I hope this GUI project will be successful.

I hope many people tried the this software and discuss in the the octave thread
and it will be good
software.

Tatsuro