Matlab to Octave

From: lutzo
Subject: Matlab to Octave
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:29:34 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to change some matlab scripts into octave, but keep getting undefined error in line x col y (it changes). Additionally the script requires user input, in Matlab it is setp as a GUI, I know this is not yet available for Octave. How do I run a script in this manner , for example the script is called Run, there are 6 variables the user needs to input. At the prompt do I just type Run (1,2,3,4,5,6)? I can send the script if someone needs additional detail. The program is already freely distributed for Matlab and would like to make it available for Octave.

Thanks