Re: Troubleshooting

From: asha g
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 03:15:14 -0800 (PST)

I don't particularly want to send a very long script
file to the entire list. I am just wondering if there
could be any reason why this could happen.
Incidentally it was working ( ie running and giving me
errors) but now it simply does not run.
If anyone on the list would like to take a look at the
script file, I can send it to them.
I would appreciate some hints.
Incidentally, I have now been using Octave for abt a
year and a half. I think it would be useful for
nonpros like myself to have all the basics in one
place - a manual ( online ) which one could refer to
from time to time. I have seen a manual but that seems
pretty old and octave does change very rapidly.
Thanks
Asha
--- David Bateman <address@hidden> wrote:

> asha g wrote:
> > Please tell me what sort of info you need. I could
> > email the file to you-
> > AG
> >
> The script file, but on list as I don't know if I
> have the desire to
> debug your code for you, and you might find someone
> else to do it instead.
>
> D.
>

> --
> David Bateman
> address@hidden
> Motorola Labs - Paris                        +33 1
> 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
> Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 6
> 72 01 06 33 (Mob)
> 91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE                  +33 1
> 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
>
> The information contained in this communication has
> been classified as:
>
> [x] General Business Information
> [ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
> [ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary

  Goals too clearly defined can become blinkers.
  Mary Catherine Bateson

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/