Re: how to apply gnuplot_fixed to octave 2.9.16 MSVC

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: how to apply gnuplot_fixed to octave 2.9.16 MSVC
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 07:19:50 +0900 (JST)

Hello Michael

Thanks for your reply.

Because my windows is Japanese Version, I translate the message from the
explorer when the I exectute
wgnuoplot extracted from gnuplot_fixed.zip.
The expolerer told me.

"Since the stucture (constitution) of this application is illegal, it was not
executed."
This seems not to be securities problem.
Pherhaps this seems to be the windows dependent problem and to be difficult to
find a solution.

At now I read the Alexandar's reply, this problem also seems to be Japanese
Windows specific like pkg
:-).

Anyway I myself do not care the pallete problem, I will use the w(p)gnuplot in
the original archive.

My motto is 'do not espect everything to the octave and the do the things about
plotting, do in the
gnuplot.'

Tatsuro