gd-octave 0.6

From: Muthiah Annamalai
Subject: gd-octave 0.6
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 02:29:15 -0600

Hello there,
I am pleased to announce the release of gd-octave-0.6 package,
for Octave-2.9.x or later and libgd >= v2.0 . This release just adds autoload() compatibility and other minor maintenance issues.

As you may already know, gd-octave is a link to the graphics gd library
by Thomas Boutell (www.libgd.org).

ABOUT gd-Octave
gd-octave is a port of the GD library, for the  popular free
software, GNU Octave.

It helps us to
1: Draw pictures, 2-D images in PNG,JPEG,WBMP & GIF formats
2: Lightweight String/Text rendering.
3: Pixel, Line, Arc, Fill, Polygon constructs present

Please look into the 'doc' directory for more documentation
on the API usage.

You can download the 0.6 release at,
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=114848&package_id=133549

As usual report bugs, flames and feature requests, to my email address.

Best,
Muthu