Re: inverse matrix c++

From: Javier Rodríguez Benito
Subject: Re: inverse matrix c++
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:40:27 +0100

Yes, I´m doing that way
 Matrix Y = X.inverse();
The problem is that if I try this with a matrix of 10x10 it works fine, but when I do this for a bigger one (186x186, in my case) this doesn't work

David Bateman escribió:
Javier Rodríguez Benito wrote:
Hi all,
I´m trying to calculate the inverse of a matrix of 186x186 in c++, but
I get the input matrix as result. If I do the same for a smaller
matrix it works fine.
I´m not sure if it could be a precision problem. Any ideas?
thanks