Re: eigs and Octave.app

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: eigs and Octave.app
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:02:45 -0800

on 11/12/07 9:28 AM, Thomas Treichl at address@hidden wrote:

> Mark McClure schrieb:

Thomas,
This almost worked for me but I don't have eigs.m only svds.m.
Henry

[~/ARPACK] -bash-2.05b 511$ locate eigs.m

 [~/ARPACK] -bash-2.05b 512$ ls
ARMAKES         BLAS            EXAMPLES        Makefile        SRC
ARmake.inc      DOCUMENTS       LAPACK          README          UTIL

 [~/ARPACK] -bash-2.05b 513$ locate svds.m
/Users/hfm/octave/arpack-1.0.2/svds.m

 [~/ARPACK] -bash-2.05b 514$ cd /Users/hfm/octave

 [~/octave] -bash-2.05b 515$ ls
arpack-1.0.2    odepkg-0.3.3    signal-1.0.4

 [~/octave] -bash-2.05b 516$ cd arpack-1.0.2

 [~/octave/arpack-1.0.2] -bash-2.05b 517$ ls
doc                                     powerpc-apple-darwin7.9.1-api-v29
packinfo                                svds.m

 [~/octave/arpack-1.0.2] -bash-2.05b 518$