Question on plotting vector field

From: rpaynter
Subject: Question on plotting vector field
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 00:08:36 -0700

Hi
I am a college student and I have a homework assiment to model groundwater fluid flow. In this model we are to plot the vectors of the fluid flow. I can calculate the values of the vectors in excel but excel does not have the option of plotting a "vector field". So I was wondering if your program octave can plot a "vector field" and if so how?
Thank you
Ryan Paynter
address@hidden