Re: eigs and Octave.app

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: eigs and Octave.app
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:51:09 -0800

on 11/11/07 3:52 PM, Mark McClure at address@hidden wrote:

> [...]

Not sure if any of the limitations in the readme.html apply in this case.
Henry
4 Limitations
There are currently some known limitations when using Octave.app. These
limitations need not to be reported on an Octave mailing list. But if you
find other bugs or other limitations in the Octave.app respectively Octave
then please report them to address@hidden

Fortran90 code files cannot be compiled.
Some packages from Octave--Forge's website cannot be installed.
No spaces (and/or special characters) in the pathname before Octave.app are
allowed.