Re: Windows Vista and Octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Windows Vista and Octave
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 04:21:39 +0900 (JST)

Dear Michael

Sorry for my mail impolite manner.
I am glad to here that your binary works well on the VISTA.

I hope the VISTA people will take part in the maintaners ML (not help ML).
At the moment, the VISTA specific problem seem to be found.
But there will be possible to found VISTA specific problem.

Indeed, there seems pkg.m on mingw does not work correct for only (?) Japanese
version windows.

There will be possible such the specific error will occur on the VISTA.

Tatsuro