Re: Windows Vista and Octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Windows Vista and Octave
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:50:32 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Perhaps no one assure that it works or not.
Perhaps a windows version maintainer or test version maintainers (I am included
in the latter) do not
have the VISTA.  (Michael and Benjamin, if you have vista, sorry for my
impoliteness.)

I do not have the VISTA and have not been recieved the reports from the VISTA
user.

So try the current windows version octave on your own risk.
That's all I can say that.

If you do not pay risk for that, please search the challengers who did already
pay the risk. :-)

Tatsuro