Re: Latin1 encoding in EPS print

From: Gard Spreemann
Subject: Re: Latin1 encoding in EPS print
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:30:08 +0100

On Nov 8, 2007 10:55 AM, Schirmacher, Rolf
<address@hidden> wrote:
> One, but perhaps not the intended, idea would be to use the "latexeps"-type
> printer devices / terminals of gnuplot and let latex typeset the legends
> (which then might include any other kind of special characters and symbols,
> ...).

The problem is, I can't seem to set the latexeps type terminal for
Gnuplot from Octave. If I try to do so using for example
__gnuplot_raw__("set terminal pslatex; set out \"foo\";"), I get just
an empty file with the name foo. Am I misunderstanding something when
it comes to setting Gnuplot options from Octave?

--
Gard Spreemann
 http://folk.ntnu.no/spreeman/