Re: Signal Processing GUI

From: Javier Arantegui
Subject: Re: Signal Processing GUI
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 09:32:43 +0100

Hello,

El Martes, 6 de Noviembre de 2007, Jonathan Cole escribió:
> Thanks guys. That was my reaction, but he will only be spending one
> afternoon lab on this, and the focus is to be singal processing rather than
> using octave. Not to worry, I am sure he can find something else to do with
> them.

Maybe you could check QtOctave (*). It has a widgetserver that lets the user
to add new menus and create dialog boxes to interact with Octave. I think
that it is not difficult to use, but I have not used it yet. Maybe you could
create a quick GUI for your students.

(*) http://qtoctave.wordpress.com/what-is-qtoctave/

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax  +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es