Re: how to apply patches?

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: how to apply patches?
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:22:56 -0400

The patch command is a command found on linux to use a patch file
(usually just the output from the diff command) to update the current
file. When any patch is submitted, the email should say what file it
applies to (otherwise what good would it be?).

If you're using windows without cygwin, I don't know of any way to
apply patches.

James