Re: plot style changes when printed to files

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: plot style changes when printed to files
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 21:59:22 -0400

On Nov 1, 2007, at 9:50 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

On  1-Nov-2007, Ben Abbott wrote:

| I've been thinking about writing a script that uses the -deps option,
| coupled with psfrag, to imbed LaTeX text strings directly in an eps
| file, for use with LaTeX.

If you are using LaTeX anyway, then I think the pslatex option is
probably better than using the psfrag kluge.

jwe

I must admit, I still need to do spend some time examining the print options for Octave, and comparing the results of rendered LaTeX document.

The point that is most important to me is that all the figure fonts are consistent with those of the LaTeX text.

Ben