mkoctfile and multiple definitions of _xebla_

From: Ayesha Kalra
Subject: mkoctfile and multiple definitions of _xebla_
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:29:06 -0400

Hi Octave users

When I make oct file using mkoctfile  MyFile.cc, I get the following warnings

/usr/bin/ld: warning multiple definitions of symbol _xerbla_
/usr/local/lib/octave-2.9.9/liboctinterp.dylib(single module) definition of _xerbla_
/usr/local/lib/octave-2.9.9/libcruft.dylib(single module) definition of _xerbla_
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/
libBLAS.dylib(single module) definition of _xerbla_

I am able to proceed and I hope these warnings are not effecting the accuracy of my results, but is there any way to fix these warnings?

Thanks
Ayesha