Re: IDE for octave

From: Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: IDE for octave
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:10:54 -0500

On 14/06/07, Nicolas Pettiaux <address@hidden> wrote:
I would like to have a packet created for ubuntu easy installation
(and at the ULB by the sysadmin) but I wont have have the time to make
it soon.

If we don't adhere to strict Debian packaging policies, it's
relatively easy and quick to make a dotdeb for QtOctave that would
work, but may violate parts of Debian policy. I can probably have one
ready by this weekend. Would you like me to do it?

- Jordi G. H.