Re: Copy and Paste in Octave in Windows

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Copy and Paste in Octave in Windows
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:56:20 -0700

My "work around" is to use the ctrl-c scoop to lay it into
a phoney script file and then keep running the phoney
script file.  Very handy for several lines.

scripttest.m

"ctrl-v" the line here

then keep using the 'history' up arrow to repeat the
previous line, which is
>> scripttest;

just keep working back and forth.

Robert