Re: Question about quadl!

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Question about quadl!
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 09:46:28 +0200

Hi,
  I tried

  quadl(@sin, 0, pi)

in Octave 2.9.12, and I didn't get all the "is = XXXX" printed. I guess you're using an older version of Octave? My guess is that you can fix it by upgrading to a newer version of Octave. An alternative fix is to find 'quadl.m' on your system, open it in a text editor, and locate a line in which the variable "is" is assigned a value but the line isn't ending with a ";". Once you find that line, you simply need to add a ";" to the end of the line.

Søren

Ngoc Anh Ngo skrev:
Hallo,
Now I am working with Octave in mathematics. I am trying to use quadl for performing the integral, but during the calculation, this information always appears: is = 0.56250
is = 0.56250
is = 0.56250
is = 0.56250
is = 0.56250
is = 0.56250 ....
And I think this info is useless for me, and I want to omit or drop it, so that I can easily follow its process. But I could not do that, I tried many ways but it is still there. Can you help me?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards
Anh

Yahoo! Clever < http://de.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48210/*http://de.answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTEyYTEwYzVhBF9TAzIxMTQ3MTgxOTAEc2VjA21haWwEc2xrA3RhZ2xpbmU->: Stellen Sie Fragen und finden Sie Antworten. Teilen Sie Ihr Wissen.