Re: bode plot

From: Eduardo Adam
Subject: Re: bode plot
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:16:34 -0300

Dear A. Scottedward Hodel

I do the following commands suggested by you:
octave:1> sys = tf([1,2],[3,4,5]);
octave:2> bode(sys);
octave:3> print -demf example.emf

and I don't have error report in my linux octave version. emf extension means
Enhanced Windows Metafile, and Open Office Draw works good with emf file.
Also, I tested the commands

octave:4> print -deps example.eps
octave:5> print -dfig example.fig

and everything works perfectly (without error message) but, the problem is
always the same, that is, only the phase diagram is saved.

I think that this is a bugs in linux octave version.

Thanks you and thanks to  Doug Stewart for his file (bode1w.m).
Eduardo.