Re: sample code in the manual is giving errors

From: Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: sample code in the manual is giving errors
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:38:40 -0500

On 11/04/07, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi <address@hidden> wrote:
Can spamassassin be used with free webmail accounts such as gmail, yahoo
email?

If you have no qualms with using non-free webmail services, I can
personally vouch for Gmail, which has almost 100% spam detection. I
probably get on average one spam email per month which beats Gmail's
spam detection.

Personally, I've been looking for a replacement myself. Webmail is
convenient, and I would like a free alternative. The way that Gmail
obfuscates its Javascript and makes it hard to view with the likes of
Konqueror is definitely in conflict with Google's "don't do evil"
policy. At least it works with Firefox/Iceweasel, but...

We are getting offtopic here... But I think I speak for more than one
person when I say that your spam evasion procedures are inconvenient
for most of us. There may be reasons to contact you via personal email
such as for more private conversations. ;-)

Cheers,
- Jordi G. H.