Re: sample code in the manual is giving errors

From: Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
Subject: Re: sample code in the manual is giving errors
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 00:35:10 -0400

John W. Eaton wrote:

> No, in the current sources, it says:

How do I obtain this current source? I am not sure I understand the
terminology. Are you referring to the CVS version?

Also the octave's website just seems to have the html manual. Would it be
possible to host a pdf version of the manual on the home page?

>     arg_list = argv ();
>     printf (" %s", address@hidden@});

Got it! Thanks!

> Please report bugs to the address@hidden list.

Sorry about that! My bad.

> Also, please consider using an email address for the list that does
> not require users to go to some web page and do something to be able
> to send you mail.

The problem is that my email address is publicly exposed once I post to
public mailing lists (including Octave). Using C-R system allows me to get
rid of all the spam I receive to these public email addresses.

Moreover, I do not know why you CCed the reply to me. I did not ask for a
CC. I dont mean to preach to the choir, but the general netiquette is to
not CC unless asked for one.  It would have been just fine if you replied
to the mailing list/newsgroup and I would have read your post in the
archives.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi