Questions on fill / patch

From: Matthias Brennwald
Subject: Questions on fill / patch
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 10:39:40 +0200

Dear all

The latest gnuplot (version 4.2) now supports plotting filled curves (i.e. filled polygons). Can this be added to the fill / patch commands in Octave forge? If so, how?

Also, the fill function does not work for me (I have Octave 2.9.10 on a PowerBook G4, with Gnuplot 4.2):

x=[1:10,1]; y = sin(x)+4;
fill(x,y,'r')
error: invalid vector index = 114
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 33, column 4
error: called from `fill' in file `/Users/mbrennwa/octave/plot-1.0.0/ fill.m'

Finally, by looking at the code in fill.m, I believe fill.m does not (yet?) work with specifying RGB colors, right?

Matthias

-------
Matthias Brennwald
Lägernstrasse 6