Re: lsqnonlin?

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: lsqnonlin?
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:26:18 +0200

Hi,
I answered an offlist mail form you a couple of hours ago, but here's one for the entire list.
  I ended up using the software from http://www2.imm.dtu.dk/~hbn/Software/

There are two issues with this package and octave:
  1) Octave doesn't have the rcond function. I made a simple version:
function a = rcond(b)
  a = 1/cond(b);
endfunction
2) Octave doesn't load functions in "private" directories. The solution is to add these directories manually using "addpath".

Otherwise, the functions work like a charm.

Søren

skenny skrev:
hi,

i am also trying to run a program (in octave) that uses lsqnonlin and have
had a hard time fiinding a way to do it. i'm wondering if anyone has
actually tried to run this levmar program within octave? or if anyone has
found another way of doing it (?)

thanks!
sarah