Please criticise my Octave review

From: Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso
Subject: Please criticise my Octave review
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:36:17 -0500

Under my nom-de-guerre Swap, I have written for Everything2 a review of Octave:

    http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node=GNU%20Octave

Never mind the style, which is fairly standard for e2 (we're supposed
to make writeups on e2 slightly tongue-in-cheek), but I'm wondering if
there is something about the technical non-subjective parts of my
review that needs to be corrected. There probably is something, and if
anyone wants to offer criticism on the things I have said there about
Octave, its users, or its developers please do so. It is not entirely
impossible that a Google search on Octave could turn up this review,
so I'm a little concerned with how it will look to the world at large.

Thanks for your attention,
- Jordi G. H. (Swap)