Re: lsqnonlin?

From: Muthiah Annamalai
Subject: Re: lsqnonlin?
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 20:42:34 -0500

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 09:33 -0700, skenny wrote:
> hi,
>
> i am also trying to run a program (in octave) that uses lsqnonlin and have
> had a hard time fiinding a way to do it. i'm wondering if anyone has
> actually tried to run this levmar program within octave? or if anyone has
> found another way of doing it (?)
>
> thanks!
> sarah

Maybe you should replace the code of lsqnonlin whatever it is, with
calls to the function leasqr() for the LevMar process fits. LevMar
curve fit on leasqr() worked for me.

I have no idea what is lsqnonlin, and I think you probably have the
source code for lsqnonlin.

Hope it helps.
Muthu

PS: I know Im repeating much of what Bill said, but....