Re: LaTeX codes in plot text (titles, labels, etc.)

From: asha g
Subject: Re: LaTeX codes in plot text (titles, labels, etc.)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 16:47:35 -0800 (PST)

Could someone help me with the following:

I am writing up a paper and would like to include my
plots labelled in LaTeX . I am using kile for my
paper.
I tried the psfrag option but as I am currently using
Linux, it says it works only with Windows - is that
true? Or is there a Linux version too.
I also read that simply saying \psfragscanon
immediately before each relevant \includegraphics shd
do the trick. But it did not for me.

Please help and do explain in a simple way.
Thanks
Asha
--- Peter Gustafson