Re: betarnd function

From: antonio palestrini
Subject: Re: betarnd function
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:03:10 +0100

Dear David,
I usually use the "beta_rnd" function. Are "betarnd" and "beta_rnd" the same
or there is any difference in efficiency, etc.?

Thanks
Antonio

2007/2/22, David Bateman <address@hidden>:
Alta de Waal wrote:
> I cannot find the betarnd function or any other statistical function on
> octave.sourceforge.net.
> Is the site still working? Other sites containing toolboxes that I can
> use?
>
> Thanks

It has been transferred to octave itself, so you won't find it in the
2.9 version of octave-forge.. Either use an older version of
octave-forge or use a recent 2.9 version of octave..

D.