failure to install mex function

From: Daniel Oberhoff
Subject: failure to install mex function
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:52:16 +0100

Hello all,

I still cannot load my mex function. And all I get as an error is:

error: failed to install .mex file function `fann_create'

So I have no Idea where to start. Is there at least any way to get more verbose errors? Or a list of pitfalls with mex files?

I attach the particular c++-mex file, which is one of a suite to bind to the fann library, and the m file used to compile all the mex files from the suite in 2 versions.

Daniel