Re: failure to install mex function

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: failure to install mex function
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:29:18 +0100

Hi,
I don't have the time to help with your problem, but did you consider using

   http://hauberg.org/wiki/doku.php?id=octave-fann:download

instead of creating your own binding? It's been quite a while since I looked at this code, but I've been told that it works just fine with fann 2.0. So, I think your time is better spend on improving the octave-fann binding than creating your own.

Søren

Daniel Oberhoff skrev:
Hello all,

I still cannot load my mex function. And all I get as an error is:

error: failed to install .mex file function `fann_create'

So I have no Idea where to start. Is there at least any way to get more
verbose errors? Or a list of pitfalls with mex files?

I attach the particular c++-mex file, which is one of a suite to bind to
the fann library, and the m file used to compile all the mex files from
the suite in 2 versions.