Re: Make Octave behave more like Matlab

From: Paul Roberts
Subject: Re: Make Octave behave more like Matlab
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 02:57:13 -0800

Why not write a little script that scans all of your cross language
m-files and converts any double quotes that are not in comments  to
single quotes? Or better yet, configure your text editor to highlight
double quotes with something obvious to catch them early.

Paul

On 2/19/07, Matthias Brennwald <address@hidden> wrote:
On 19.02.2007, at 09:20, John W. Eaton wrote:

> Try writing it like this instead:
>
>   warning ("error", "Octave:matlab-incompatible");
>
> jwe

Ok, that works. Now I get lots of warnings that relate to the m-files
which are part of Octave itself. Can the warnings be restricted to my
own code?

Matthias

-------
Matthias Brennwald