RE: Getting started with Octave in MS Windows

From: The Grumps
Subject: RE: Getting started with Octave in MS Windows
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:16:43 -0000

|  I've often wondered if it could be possible to charge money for
downloading the Windows binary. ...

mmm...interesting.  I wonder what the rationale is for treating Windows
users differently.  Isn't there as much give-back from Windows users?  Maybe
we are not as well equipped (platform-wise as opposed to intellectually) to
contribute as developers?  I've not got an axe to grind. I'm genuinely
interested to know.

Grumps