Re: Anybody have a prgram to write a .bmp file?

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Anybody have a prgram to write a .bmp file?
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 06:14:39 -0800

Forgot to mention that on the WinXP machine, where imshow
works, that
>> imshow(r,256);
produces perfect gray scale images.

Somehow it makes two files
 1 internet explorer file
 2 .bmp file
the .bmp file is stored as 256 color 113K size

and note
the range of r is 0 <= r <= 1
and does NOT have to be reduced at the top end as I have to
do with gray2ind before bmpwrite.

            - Robert -