Re: New user, simple question

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: New user, simple question
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:08:49 -0500

What version do you have   and what os are you using.
Doug

Jason Whiteley/NATC/HODGES wrote:

Helper,

I am a new user of Octave and I used Matlab in college. My simple question is how do I open an mfile or octave equivalent? In Matlab, i just used the file menu to create a new mfile and a new window appeared with my mfile. The version of Octave that I recently downloaded has no file menu.

Thanks for your help

Jason

All information in this e-mail is confidential, and cannot be disseminated or distributed without our written permission. If you received this message in error, contact the sender immediately, and destroy all copies of the e-mail (electronic and hardcopy). Although we check for viruses, we do not guarantee our e-mails to be virus free. Virus software should be used to check all your e-mail. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender with proper authorization states them to be the views of Hodges Transportation, Inc., Nevada Automotive Test Center.