please take time out to help me

From: seun idowu
Subject: please take time out to help me
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:31:53 -0800 (PST)

hi, my name is seun. i am a final year Engineering student in the university (Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife, Nigeria) was running a search on the internet to find out more on GNUOctave & i came this site
i have been compelled by my project supervisor to use Octave for the modelling of the data i obtain from the optimization of a CDMA network. the model is supposed to create a predictive pattern on the capacity of the cell as its load increases.
i would like to find out if octave can do this and if there are similar works been carried out in this area.
the problem i have is i have not come across octave until now & i tried findin tutorials online so i cld get a feel of it but cldnt find any
pls could you give me some recommended texts,websites............. where a novice like me can learn about Octave and use it to create a predictive model.
thanks in advance
anxiously awaitin your response.

Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar