PVM toolbox for octave2.9.9+

From: Riccardo Corradini
Subject: PVM toolbox for octave2.9.9+
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:33:22 +0100 (CET)

Dear octave users,
I would like to build a GNU toolbox using PVM.
I found that there are already some functions on DP toolbox for Matlab on the net that are perfectly compatible with octave 2.9.9 (mex compatibility). Is there anybody interested in building an extended version ... like the one in scilab ..? Are there any hints regarding this isssue?
Cheers
Riccardo

Vinci i biglietti per FIFA World Cup in Germania!