Re: Yet Another Plotting System for Octave

From: Daniel Oberhoff
Subject: Re: Yet Another Plotting System for Octave
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 02:03:02 +0100

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Von: Daniel Oberhoff <address@hidden>
Datum: January 19, 2007 2:01:45 AM GMT+01:00
An: Joe Koski <address@hidden>
Betreff: Re: Yet Another Plotting System for Octave

Was this on OsX? Anyhow, on osx to compile the octfiles I need to run configure like this:

CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/X11R6/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/X11R6/lib/ ./configure

because the X11-relevant gl stuff is in the X11R6 tree. There is also OpenGL.framework
but that is for rendering into native windows only I think. Is there any way to tell pkg
about these additional flags?

Daniel