Re: best Octave developers platform?

From: Maynard Wright
Subject: Re: best Octave developers platform?
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:11:10 -0800

Hi, Javier,

That's true.  I prefer, though, to open a separate terminal so that the code
in Kate can occupy more of the screen while editing.  That is, of course,
just personal preference.  My preference might be at least in part because I
use only laptops, having converted to that mode of operation while I was
traveling every week for a few years before I retired.

Thanks for highlighting another option that I didn't think to mention.

Maynard