imagesc

From: Eric Gayer
Subject: imagesc
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 20:37:43 +0000

Hi,

I just installed octave on OSX with Gnuplot and AquaTerm, everything runs fine... I can see a simple plot or even the sombrero on aquaterm. However I need to plot a matrixe A as we could do in matlab using imagesc(A)... But when I do it on octave, nothing happens... I don't see any figure appearing, I don't see any new window and I don't get any error message from octave...

Is it possible to plot a matrice on Octave ?

thank for your help

Eric