Re: X11 paths under Mac OS X

From: Marius Schamschula
Subject: Re: X11 paths under Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 09:42:02 -0600

Eric,

X11 reads its path somewhere else  than .cshrc, etc.. Google for environment.plist.

However, you may achieve the result by using

tsch -d

(I use bash thus bash --login)

On Nov 23, 2006, at 9:12 AM, Eric Gayer wrote:

Hi,

I just installed octave following the Mac OS X High Performance Computing website

http://hpc.sourceforge.net/

But when I call octave in my X11 window I get :

[egayer:~] egayer% octave
tcsh: octave: Command not found.

is that something to do with my setenv ? should I add a new path in the setenv ? but i don't know which one...

Thank you for your help

Eric

Marius

--

Marius Schamschula,  Alabama A & M University, Department of Physics

    The Center for Hydrology Soil Climatology and Remote Sensing

   http://optics.physics.aamu.edu/ - http://www.physics.aamu.edu/

          http://wx.aamu.edu/ - http://www.aamu.edu/hscars/