Re: Plotting generates multiple pages

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: Plotting generates multiple pages
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 21:24:56 +0200

you might also try:

automatic_replot =0;

when you start octave. I'm not sure this works in such an old version, but we had a lot of similar problems due to this.

Shai

Jonas Olson wrote:
Dmitri A. Sergatskov skrev:
On 11/2/06, Jonas Olson <address@hidden> wrote:

want. Why does this happen?
You are using a very, very, very  old version of octave. Please update.

Thanks in advance,
Jonas Olson
Sincerely,

Dmitri.
--

Thanks for your answer. Actually, it's not very clear to me what version
I _should_ use. To begin with, it puzzles me that the "Stable" version

Sincerely,
Jonas