Re: octave2.9-emacsen problem

From: Kitti
Subject: Re: octave2.9-emacsen problem
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 10:11:26 +0900 (JST)

Thank you very much for your quick answer. The error message
disappears.

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:22:53 -0500, "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden> wrote:

jwe> On  6-Nov-2006, Kitti wrote:
jwe>
jwe> | Hi. I've recently installed octave2.9, octave2.9-emacsen etc from
jwe> | debian testing packages.  When invoking octave from emacs21 with
jwe> | octave mode, following message appears in the minibuffer.
jwe> |
jwe> | "cd: No such directory found via CDPATH environment variable"
jwe> |
jwe> | What kind of troubles occur, and How can I avoid it?
jwe>
jwe> See
jwe>
jwe>   https://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/bug-octave/2006-October/001013.html