fprintf, %e

From: Jakub Selesovsky
Subject: fprintf, %e
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:36:53 +0200

Hello,

I have a little problem with the fprintf function. For another processing I need to have the results from octave in this form:

1.2345678910e+002

I am able to control the precision and the width of the column via '%17.10e' but I don't know how to control the number of digits behind letter 'e'. I am always getting the output with two digits (e+02) in exponent, but I have to get three digits (e+002).

Than you for any help.
Jakub

--
Jakub Selesovsky