Re: reading mail problems (was Re: Choose index into array of probabilit

From: Steven Levine
Subject: Re: reading mail problems (was Re: Choose index into array of probabilities)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:24:24 -0700

In <address@hidden>, on 08/25/06
   at 11:49 AM, Joshua Rigler <address@hidden> said:

>I know this is a little off-topic, but for what it's worth, I've noticed
>problems with Soren's emails too, although not exactly as described.  I
>can read the text, but no newlines get inserted...at least when I read
>the messages in either Pine or Thunderbird version 1.5.0.5.

>I wonder how one might get around this problem.

If Søren is willing, I would recommend he reconfigure his mailer to use
quoted-printable for 8-bit data.  This would allow his messages to be
correctly rendered by a wider variety mail clients.

Regards,

Steven

"Steven Levine" <address@hidden>  MR2/ICE 2.67 #10183 Warp/eCS/DIY/14.103a_W4
www.scoug.com irc.fyrelizard.com #scoug (Wed 7pm PST)