Re: sparse matrix support on SuSE 10.0 (was RE: dmperm)

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: sparse matrix support on SuSE 10.0 (was RE: dmperm)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:34:05 +0200

Eike Friedrich wrote:
>>What version of UFSparse are you using, as it seems that certain types
>>and functions from UFSparse aren't defined (or maybe have had their name
>>changed)
>>
>>D.
>
> Originally I used the most up to date, UFsparse2.0, I have since tried with
> UFsparse1.2, with the same result. What version would you recommend?

I haven't yet checked v2.0, though v1.2 should work. It seems to me that
there is therefore some sort of install issue for UFSparse, and the
octave configuration code is n picking up the problem in this install
for sme reason. Could you try adapting Quentin's source RPM for UFsparse
to SUSE and use that rather than your own install of UFSparse. You might
have better luck with this...

Cheers
David