RE: saving plots to files

From: Lapi, Vincent J, ALABS
Subject: RE: saving plots to files
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:41:51 -0400

Shai Ok,
(1) Windows XP, Octave 2.1.50, from source forge.
(2) The code works but in the case of .png files produces empty files.
In the case of .eps it produces a file type of size but I cannot open
because I do not have the correct applications to open eps file type. I
need to know what file type options are available so that I can try to
produce a file types that I can open.
Thanks,
vlapi