Re: overlayed plots in multi-plots and ...

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: overlayed plots in multi-plots and ...
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:43:45 -0600

On 8/10/06, Mr. Stone <address@hidden> wrote:

But top_title("Test top title") still can not show, I also try to download
the latest version octave octave-2.1.71-2.i586.rpm, but I have to upgrade my
whole system for relevant LIBs.

You may need to do a manual "replot" after you did "top_title" like that:

top_title("my title")
replot

But if I use octave:

a= load "mydata.dat";

I get only 2 columns of data, not in data blocks or in a matrix.

How could I make it? Can I find some examples anywhere?

Two column of data is 2xn matrix. You can do e.g.

plot(a(:,1), a(:,2))

to plot the 2nd column against the first. You may want to check octave
manual dealing with matrix manipulations.

Stein

Regards,

Dmitri.